JVP Supplier Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all purchase orders:
- 1. Seller shall provide and maintain a quality control system acceptable to Buyer, and consistent with the requirements and specification of the purchase order.
- 2. JV Precision, our customers, and applicable regulatory authorities reserve the right to enter a subcontractor’s (or sub-tier subcontractor’s) facility and have access to records in order to perform a verification of the product and quality system that is applicable.
3. Suppliers certified to ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 17025, Nadcap or other management
Standard shall notify JV Precision of change to certification status.
4. JV Precision measures supplier on-time delivery performance. Any issues with these metrics may result in corrective action requests. JV Precision periodically requests suppliers to update their profile and quality management system information via a survey. Your performance information will be forwarded at that time.
5. The supplier must notify JVP of any nonconforming product, process, and/or service. The
supplier must make arrangements for JVP approval of supplier nonconforming product.
Buyer may hold materials which do not conform to the purchase order or referenced
specification. This is at Seller’s expense and is subject to Seller’s disposition and may be
subject to refund of the price of any or all such rejected materials.
6. The supplier must flow down to sub-tier suppliers, the applicable requirements in the
purchasing documents including statutory and regulatory requirements and key product
and/or process characteristics where required. These requirements shall be cascaded
down the supply chain.
7. The supplier must have processes for prevention of the use of counterfeit parts.
8. The supplier must notify JVP of changes in the product, process, and/or service; changes
of sub-tier suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location, and when required obtain
9. The supplier must deliver records in accordance with the requirements of this order. The
supplier must retain and maintain all records associated with this order for a minimum of 10
years or as otherwise required.
10. The supplier(s) must make persons contributing to JV Precision’s purchase order aware of
their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety (if
applicable), and the importance of ethical behavior.
11. All calibrations must be conducted in accordance with ISO 10012 and reported in
accordance with ISO 10012, Section 7.1.4.
12. The supplier must notify JVP of changes to processes, products, or services,
including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and must seek
JVP’s approval of such.
13 The supplier must notify JVP of nonconforming processes, products, or services and obtain
approval for their disposition.
Note: Any instance of fraud or falsification discovered will result in forfeiture of the value of the associated purchase order.