JVP Supplier Terms And Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all supplier purchase orders:
- Seller shall provide and maintain a quality control system acceptable to Buyer, and consistent with the requirements and specification of the purchase order.
- JV Precision, our customers, and applicable regulatory authorities reserve the right to enter a subcontractor’s (or sub-tier subcontractor’s) facility and have access to records in order to perform a verification of the product and quality system that is applicable.
Suppliers certified to ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 17025, Nadcap or other management standard shall notify JV Precision of changes to
JV Precision measures supplier on-time delivery and quality performance. Any issues with these metrics may result in corrective action requests. JV Precision periodically requests suppliers to update their profile and quality management system information via a survey.Your perfomance information will be forwarded at that time.
- The supplier must notify JVP of any nonconforming product, process, and/or service. The supplier must make arrangements for JVP approval of supplier nonconforming product. Buyer may hold materials which do not conform to the purchase order or referenced specification. This is at Seller’s expense and is subject to Seller’s disposition and may be subject to refund of the price of any or all such rejected materials.
- The supplier must flowdown to sub-tier suppliers, the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents including statutory and regulatory requirements and key product and/or process characteristics where required. These requirements shall be cascaded down the supply chain.
- The supplier must have processes for prevention of the use of counterfeit parts.
- The supplier must notify JVP of changes in the product, process, and/or service; changes of sub-tier suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location, and when required obtain JVP approval.
- The supplier must deliver records in accordance with the requirements of this order. The supplier must retain and maintain all records associated with this order for a minimum of 10 years or as otherwise required.
- The supplier(s) must make persons contributing to JV Precision’s purchase order aware of their contribution to product or service conformity, their contribution to product safety (if applicable), and the importance of ethical behavior.
- All calibrations must be conducted in accordance with ISO 10012 and reported in accordance with ISO 10012, Section 7.1.4.
Any instance of fraud or falsification discovered will result in
forfeiture of the value of the associated purchase order.
More JVP Articles on this topic